Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dad





So my dad is pretty legit!! He's on YouTube!!! I love my dad, he's a great father to have and I am blessed beyond belief to have Richard Black as my father. He is coming out here in 2 weeks to visit so I am super stoaked for that!!! I know he'll want to go to our relatives house and chill or even go get Pizza at BJ's. My dad has always been there for me and he is the Person of the Day!!! One of my favorite memories of my dad was taking us to ToysRus as young kids around christmas time and we would window shop and he'd get ideas on gifts for us and things like that. I remember one christmas I specifically wanted the Digimon World Game for Playstation and I told my dad I wanted a Playstation just so I could play that game. Well Christmas morning came around, our dad picked us up from our moms and as we are about to enter the house he says "Jon look!" and I peak through the window and on a tv set is the Digimon World Video Game intro playing and I began to freak out!!! Yeah thats my dad:-) well while you are all praying send a prayer up for my dad, the person of the day!


JB