Monday, May 4, 2009

Kingman Mais


Kingman Mais is the person of the day. Kingman went to high school with me and he graduated my year. Kingman was a football player and he was also in my acting class my senior year, I met him when I was doing the football manager thing my senior year. Kingman was always nice to me on the sidelines and off them too, which is why he was my favorite football player to chill with. Kingman moved to Flordia after graduation and became a firefighter in Plantation. One of my favorite memories was when Kingman came to my birthday party and we played musical chairs and broke my mothers wooden chairs she uses at the dinner table because Kingman is so strong and knocked people out of the way to get a seat. While you guys are praying today send one up to Kingman Mais, the person of the day!



JB