Friday, May 1, 2009

Erin Larsen

Erin Larsen is the person of the day!! She and I have been friends for 3 years now and she is one of my closest friends. Back in the days of the Fantastic Four it was me, Aaron Luckenbach, Daryl Caudill and Erin Larsen. We were the 4 that always hung out, we would go to the retard swing and chill or go TP Laura Semin or Whitney Semin or even go streaking. My all time favorite memory of Erin Larsen is acutally a tie. Its between the time we went streaking and she ran into the barbed wired fence, or the day of Joseph Smith's Graduation Party and we went and saw Knocked Up and she was on Vicodine. She said some crazy things and I kept laughing at her. Oh i miss my sister, her family adopted me as their son because it is all girls and no boys, until they met me. I miss Erin so much, she and her boyfriend Jared are happy together out there in Nabraska!! Hope the weather is Nice. Now when you are praying today send one up for Erin Larsen the Person of the Day.


JB